Thanks for the explanation! I'm curious now too, were you only going to line
the bodice, or the whole skirt as well? I just imagine that lining the skirt
with wool would be incredibly heavy, no matter how light the wool is to
start with.

Rebecca Schmitt
aka Agness Cabot, Guilde of St. Lawrence, Bristol Renn Faire