From: Susan Farmer <sfar...@goldsword.com>
To: h-costume@mail.indra.com
Sent: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 3:57 pm
Subject: [h-cost] possibly OT -- Academic Hoods

Has anybody ever run across a pattern for contemporary Academic Hoods (which if
you believe the line that the college uses are "unchanged since the 13th
century -- I'm gonna make me 13th century academic garb if I can figure out
what it is -- just because!)??
?
I want to make me a gown out of either linen or tropical weight wool -- wearing
a "black plastic bag" in south Georgia in the summer is not my idea of fun! And
I got curious as to hood patterns.?
?
Susan?
-----?