In a message dated 4/17/2009 7:20:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ruthan...@mindspring.com writes:

I don't  get
invited to participate in graduation, so things may have changed  over
the last decade or so.

Maybe you wouldn't want to, but couldn't you go anyway?  I was just a
part-time instructor at Morgan State University, but when I heard that
President
 Clinton was going to speak, I got dressed up and went--had to borrow a
hood, as  I hadn't bought one.  No one seemed to care one way or the other that
I  went--I just had to go through the metal detector with everyone else.

Ann Wass
**************Join ChristianMingle.com® FREE! Meet Christian Singles in
your area. Start now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221246370x1201421635/aol?redir=http://www.christianmingle.com/campaign.html?cat=adbuy&src=pl
atforma&adid=aolfooter&newurl=reg_path.html)