From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [mailto:h-costume-boun...@indra.com] On
Behalf Of Lavolta Press
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 9:48 AM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: Re: [h-cost] copyright law thing...

> It makes me want to heave.

But, as you've noted, the law is what you have to follow when using other
people's work, not your personal standards.

I have not noticed at all that art is being "killed." Certainly, in terms of
publications, there is a huge increase in the number of books published in
recent years, and the text and illustrations in those must also conform to
copyright law.

Fran