First time posting so hope this is right!

I'm actually doing just this for Christmas! I've had something planned for each
family member all year, mostly to learn the period skills and build my
portfolio. Since I'm broke and already giving them these, I've made them their
Christmas presents! Except I had to put all my sewing stuff away so my mother
could put out her Christmas dishes. Basically time has run out and I've nowhere
to sew.

My solution is that they're getting my costume renderings with fabric samples
and everything packaged in a simple frame. That way I've got plenty of time to
get them made!

Michael Deibert
OAS AAS LLS
Sent from my iPhone