Rather than recommend patterns, let me encourage you to brush up your
tailoring skills with "Easy, Easier, Easiest Tailoring". It's a very
small, inexpensive volume aimed at the home/craft seamstress.  There
are no historical techniques discussed particularly (as least not as
far back as Edwardian).  It will however, make the difference in how
your jackets & coats hang.   The info in this book is applicable in
both mens & women's tailored costumes. It's applicable in theater,
re-enactment & everyday suiting.

Most seamstresses just leave out the interfacing in tailored garments
and the results can look tragic.   You'll also need to order hair
canvas, the secret ingredient for any tailored coat. Few shops carry
it.  I ordered just a bolt of it.
--cin
Cynthia Barnes
cinbar...@gmail.com