Why must they be nasty arguements? While it's unfortunate some people react
that way, if there are valid arguements to be made which can be supported
through either research or even experience, and we can remain civil - isn't
that what constitutes a good discussion?

Perhaps, if that topic is buried in the old archives, it would be worth
reviving. After all, new research has been made, perhaps new technology. And
there are new members on this list - that equals new viewpoints.

Lastly, why would people unsubscribe just because others on the list are
reviving a topic that not only is of interest to them, but is one of the key
reasons this list exists? All they have to do is delete those emails if they
don't want to participate. There have been several posts on here that either
do not interest me, or are specific questions that I cannot add input on -
so I read them, and archive or delete the email. Simple as that.

And I think I might have to get my hands on a copy of that book!

Michael