My apology if this is not an appropriate message for this list.

I believe that a number of members of this group are familiar with Catherine
Hay of ‘Your Wardrobe Unlock’d’ and ‘Foundations Revealed’. A few years back
she decided to make a reproduction of the Worth “Oak Leaf” gown and turned up
wearing it at the CoCo Gala in 2009.

Catherine blogged as she was working out the construction, trimming, etc; with
the results available on the web here:

http://harmanhay.livejournal.com/tag/oak%20leaf%20dress

As of now she is at it again. This time she plans to reproduce the Peacock
Dress, from the foundations out.

http://pics.livejournal.com/hsifeng/pic/0003ek5r/

As a charity fundraiser.

“How does that work?”

The details are here: http://harmanhay.livejournal.com/562622.html

Needless to say, this is a MONUMENTAL undertaking; and one that I am personally
looking forward to watching via the dress diary. Anyone who donates to the
project in Haiti via Catherine's Crowdrise page will get access to view the
ongoing work.

http://www.crowdrise.com/hopetohaiti1/fundraiser/CathyHay

I hope you will join me.

:)