A friend of mine had this surgery done a few years ago, she was very tender
through her pectoral muscles and chest for quite a while, it might be a month
or two before she can deal with the compression for any length of time. Even
lifting her arms up hurt a lot.

You'll have to play it by ear, it will depend on how fast she heals, and how
fast her body and muscles adapt to the implants.

Sheridan P.