Bear in mind I'm no expert, but they really do appear to be something a woman
would have worn.  Not sure if any have laundry marks, but that would cinch it
as we know all the initials of the entire Reed family.

Perhaps she was introducing "sacque" as a generic term?  Like "shoe" could
describe an extremely wide variety of footwear... okay, I'm seriously reaching
here.

As for the meaning of VCR... this was all done way before my time, and these
notes were transcribed from something.  I'll ask.

Dede

West Village Studio

www.workroombuttons.com

--- On Wed, 9/14/11, cw15147-hcos...@yahoo.com <cw15147-hcos...@yahoo.com>