very interesting the color variation:  the fotki picture looks relatively
moss-green, while the weheartit picture is very emerald-jewel-tone.  It's the
same picture with two different color-balances.  I prefer the toned-down color,
myself.

ALL the colors are differently balanced:  the weheartit shot has blue-er ice
background and more brilliant colors in the other costumes, to go along with
McG's emerald; the fotki version shows more muted colors in costumes and the
ice is more white-and-silver.

anybody know which color values are closer to the film?

chimene