well, that's a relief, actually, because the only thing I could find at
"simplicity 3076" was some 1930?'s vintage women's slips!  thanks!!

about the 2529 pattern being out of print?  I just called my local Joanne's and
indeed, that pattern isn't in the drawer and isn't in the current book, BUT!
it is still on-line and I just ordered a copy on-line, and so far, the order
appears to be proceeding normally.  I'm going back to the webpage and take all
possible screen-caps of the pattern envelope, but MAYBE I'll get a copy of the
pattern.  will let the list know if it turns up.  (they're probably selling out
the back-stock quietly, until they're all gone???)

chimene