Pictures, please!

-----Original Message-----
From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [mailto:h-costume-boun...@indra.com] On
Behalf Of Bambi TBNL
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 9:14 PM
To: h-cost...@indra.com
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Pink?

Oh......WOW!!!!!!! Ok so now i so gotta do this if there is tome. And Ive
got one week to squeeze it in!. I have pink Minn....lot of it. I can get my
hand on some green and the piece  de resistance... About 4ft by 3 ft of rose
colored pinked leather. Double and green Italian slop plus a mosque w flower
petals....... A pinked pink?.just wondering.....  Message-----