Hey there.   The pattern you have selected there is the gamurra,  the under
dress for practically all levels of Florentine society.  The over dress,
 the Giornea was where the real flash would have been,  sumptuous fabrics,
jeweled necklines, brooches to hold them closed.   The sleeves of the
gamurra could be changed out,  so that a woman could wear her 'usual' under
dress,  but put on the 'fancy fancy' sleeves and the giornea,  and be ready
for social events.

So.  How important is historical accuracy? If it's important,  vital even,
 go with the RH patterns,  both of them, and make the layers.  If not
critical,  go with one of the big three.

Mari.

Wow.   I'm not dead yet.   Just looked like it.
*
*
* *