Re: sunglasses...

IIRC during one period of history people wore green lensed glasses to
'ward off / cure" one type of VD.. I know - not what you want to
portray, but a solution off the top of my head.

As for the red in your hair... I have seen some 'natural' red heads
that are brilliant red and some that are soooo orange / red that I
have to look at their eyebrows to confirm that is their natural color.

Katheryne