Um, you are aware that there could be accompanying text and the link could still contain a virus? All the junk my ISP's spamcatcher dumps into my graymail has accompanying text.

This is a ridiculous discussion, as the only person it matters to whether you click on a link, is you. Thankfully, this moribund list seems to be moving on to some actual content.

Fran
Lavolta Press
Books of historic clothing patterns
www.lavoltapress.com