Hi all,

I found this, which seems like sensible advice:

 "When sharing links, it is proper netiquette to write one to three
sentences about why you are sharing it. This gives your friends a heads
up on whether they should read the article or not."

This will help keep people from wasting their time on something that is
not of interest to them. It can also possibly indicate that it's not
malware -- at least until they start saying "here is a costume article I
thought you would like."

I understand that there will be some links where an element of surprise is
part of the fun. But we can still give a heads-up about the topic without
it being a spoiler.

-Carol