Fran, as I was not the only one who remarked that they would prefer text with
any links, it clearly is not just me. My point was so that no one was mislead
by thinking if that circumstance didn't exist, it meant the link was safe. We
have had bare link virus emails sent to this list before and people have gotten
viruses by clicking on them. So, believe it or not, this isn't about you. And
while not on topic with historic costuming, it is on topic with regards to
members of this list getting viruses previously. As you are often seen to say,
if you aren't interested in the discussion, don't read it.

Teena

Um, you are aware that there could be accompanying text and the link could
still contain a virus?  All the junk my ISP's spamcatcher dumps into my
graymail has accompanying text.

This is a ridiculous discussion, as the only person it matters to whether you
click on a link, is you.  Thankfully, this moribund list seems to be moving on
to some actual content.

Fran
Lavolta Press
Books of historic clothing patterns