My size 16 dummy is wearing a camicia made from wonderful soft, silky cotton
voile that I got from Dharma Dyeworks.  It's part of a Venetian ensemble that
I'm making up as a sample for a new pattern.  I'm making the gown in white
brocade so I can sell it as a wedding dress.

My half scale male form, General Tom, is wearing a mockup Tudor shirt with
machine faux smocking, and his partner Lavinia is wearing a camicia and a roped
petticoat, also working samples for the Italian patterns.

The somewhat larger "me" size form is nude.  The shoemaker's children go
barefoot...

Margo