The heads, Anne, Catherine, Charles & the new guy, are wearing:
* Most of a c1817 bonnet for the GBACG Tallships event next month.
It's a fat stripe silk in cream & tan with a soft turnback brim that
shouldnt catch too much air when on the bow of the ship.  Bonnet will
have fat lappets & bows that will soon have deep red edging.
* Most of a c1804 straw bonnet that needs the white lappets with
embroidered cherries to be applied.
* An 1890s straw hat.
* A 1490-1510 pointed bonnet (modernly, a hood) of silver satin
trimmed with a "cloth of mylar" frontlet worn over a pointed
gable-style paste. Needs a matching gown.

The dummies:
Euphrosnia wears a velvet skirt that needs a waistband.

Aglaia has on the bodice section of a 16th c boned kirtle in red satin
& taffeta. (The skirt portion is on the table.)

Adonis sports a hip-length fur jacket lining of grey astrakhan-style
lamb's wool while I contemplate what to do with it.  (If the fur was
black I'd call it "budge" and get all Tudor with it.)

Quilts:
Five of them, tho the current work in progress is using treasured
pieces given to me by my mom's best pal, Esther.  Her
great-grandmother made the squares using fabrics from 1840-70. (The
GGM died in 1916.)  I'm finishing the quilt & plan to gift it to her
when it's done.  It's going to be a great little sampler of fabrics
that were available in Virgina in those years.
--cin
Cynthia Barnes
cinbar...@gmail.com