From: Pierre & Sandy Pettinger <costu...@radiks.net>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Fri, Nov 16, 2012 11:42 pm
Subject: Re: [h-cost] What's your dressmaker's dummy wearing today?

No dressmaker's dummy, but piled on the worktable:

The (sorta) saloon girl that I didn't get finished in time for the
event last year, to be finished before Mar. 1 for this year's event...
After I finish replacing the zipper in DH's winter coat.

Sandy

At 12:51 PM 11/13/2012, you wrote:
>It's that time of year: holiday parties, winter balls, theater season,
>company dinners, Dickens Fair, New Years Eve, cocktail parties,12th
>Night. You might even be planning a sojourn to a balmy tropical
>locale.  Whatever the reason, h-costumers are probably making (or
>re-making) something.  So, what's your dressmaker's dummy wearing
>today?
>--cin
>Cynthia Barnes
>cinbar...@gmail.com
>
>PS. It's ok to run into the sewing room, toss something marvelous on
>the dummy and *then* tell us about it. It's also ok to tell what's on
>your design sketchbook, worktable, at the sewing machine or even in
>the
>embroidery hoop.

"Those Who Fail to Learn History
Are Doomed to Repeat It;