Thanks very much for including bust cup adjustments, Hope. As a D+ I often run
into issues with commercial patterns. I’m used to taking the time but Regency
is not my decade/s of custom. I have a stalled Regency (not a commercial one)
which I could now bring out and finish thanks to your comments :)

Humbly in your debt,

==Marjorie Wilser

Three Toad Press
http://3toad.blogspot.com/