Oops! Sorry about that. Good to know the filter does that - now I know not to use "spam" in a subject line!

Emily

On 3/6/2015 12:47 PM, Elena House wrote:
Heh, when you put 'spam' in the title, my gmail seems to automatically put
it in the spam folder, as it did with this thread.   That might even
technically be irony!   (I only saw & rescued it because I was looking for
something else.  Apparently when your business is named 'Ambitious Rubbish'
it also sets off the spam filter a bit too often....)

-E House

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 9:43 PM, Emily Gilbert <emchantm...@gmail.com>