Noel-

Would you kindly elaborate on your last statement there about H2 is not
intended to be used over a complex client network?

My impression is that H2 is pretty close to being able to have robust
client network connections.

Is there a bigger issue or something more fundamental that would prevent
this from being successful?

Thanks,
Matt