[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thank you for those who offer, but there is no such thing as pro bono
> hosting, and any donated services from a corporation count as illegal
> corporate donations.

A couple of points:

1) "no such thing as pro bono hosting": I assume you must mean that's it's
something you can't accept. There is definitely such a thing, because we do
it all the time. If you mean "no such thing as a free lunch," that's sort of
true, and in this case we figure it serves our self-interest to keep the
U.S. from crumbling. :)

2) If you look closely what I said was that we had considered it. It's not
really practical because of the expected volume. The point I was trying to
make, and must have made badly, is that we'll work to ensure that you get
the best hosting deal, whether it's with Polycot or somebody else. If we
host we don't want to plaster our name all over the site. Our interest is in
making sure you have a site that works.

best,
Jon

Jon Lebkowsky