I'ld like to thank everyone for their work on different themes.  I've loaded
Dean01 and bluesky into my sandbox, along with my own theme.  Feel free to
come by and compare the three themes with somewhat live data.

I've also set up a poll,
http://ahynes1.homeip.net:8180/drupal/index.php?q=node/view/20 in my
sandbox.  It's purpose is to get a better view of the age distribution of
Dean supporters.  If you haven't voted, please do and encourage others to do
so.

Yesterday, I ended up in a chat using a web-irc tool that indianafordean has
up.  It turns out that indianafordean is using Drupal.  You should check out
there site at http://indianafordean.org/ and check out their chat at
http://indianafordean.org/chat

I mentioned Hack4Dean a bit with them in my discussions yesterday.  I got
the impression that they are watching from a distance.  Hopefully we can
help them and they can learn from us.

As a final note, I will be around this evening, but I am leaving early
tomorrow morning for Falcon Ridge Folk Festival, where we will be listening
to some good music, and doing some flyering/tabling (depending on how things
work out).  Because of this, I shall be unavailable for the next several
days.

Aldon