One other point about Deanster: you might get some flak from Friendster if
you combine that concept with that name. The Friendster guys aren't
necessarily Dean supporters. Zephyr, you might discuss with legal whether
there's any exposure - obviously it's a great name but a legal hassle would
make it counterproductive, I'm afraid.