One other point about Deanster: you might get some flak from Friendster if
you combine that concept with that name. The Friendster guys aren't
necessarily Dean supporters. Zephyr, you might discuss with legal whether
there's any exposure - obviously it's a great name but a legal hassle would
make it counterproductive, I'm afraid.

Surely we'll vet the name before launching. It makes a good "internal" name though. Pretty clear what we're all talkin' about.

We should ask the friendster guys. Maybe they -are- deanies.

And when it comes down to it, there are about a zillion *-ster sites out there. Just like there's also iEverything and Apple can't do much about it.

But let the law-folk make the call by all means.

-j