This is going to be a big week for Dean.

In our own corner of the universe, we've gone "live" with our new website, deanspace.org. This is good stuff. Now we need to think strategy.

Basically, as soon as we start pushing this, we're going to get a lot of interest from techies and regular campaign people alike. Deanspace needs to channel that interest so it is rewarded and put to use, rather than frustrated.

Here are some ideas:

1) A "first time here?" page that explains what we're about
2) A release schedule and strategy for our "vanilla" kit.
3) A place for tech people to get the whole "alpha" package and start messing around on their own.
4) A place for regular campaign people to get a taste of what we're offering (e.g. a freebie demo site)

I'm going to take a stab at a "first time here" page. Anyone else things think these are good ideas?

cheers
-josh

------------------------ Politics is the art of controlling your environment. Participate! Elect Howard Dean President in 2004! http://www.outlandishjosh.com/politics/dean/