On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Zeev Halevi wrote:

> How about:
> First hour: What is SNMP, how does it work , typical usages, mibs etc. -
> technical
> Second hour: What can OpenNMS do for large system administrators.

i guess this sounds better ;)

> I want to use this lecture as an opportunity to "promote" OpenNMS among
> NMS guys and systemadministrators - nothing commercial, just people from
> the OpenNMS mailing list who want to hear more,so I expect some people
> with SNMP background will attend.

we'll see about that, i guess. just take into account that most people in
the club are not system administrators of large sites, nor NMS people
(at least as far as i know - perhaps we should run surveys in the club
to find out), but perhaps this lecture will attract new people - if we
also manage to publish it to real sys-admins and NMS people.

--
guy

"For world domination - press 1,