On Monday 26 October 2015 21:00:53 Diego Iastrubni wrote:
> And no, he is not on my KAddressBook (just checked). This debian laptop is
> not
> ..."conntected" too google services. So I still wonder.
>
> You are also not on my contact list, which is another issue, and you can beat
> me with a stick to death out of the mailing list.

OK, besides kaddressbook, I found another "sender-image" source:
  * Gravatar (Settings -> Configure kmail -> Appearance -> Message Window ->
Enable Gravatar Support)

Maybe there are other sources?

--
Oron Peled                                 Voice: +972-4-8228492
o...@actcom.co.il                  http://users.actcom.co.il/~oron

"First they ignore you,
then they laugh at you,
then they fight you,