On Friday 16 July 2010 10:19:11 James Courtier-Dutton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a requirement for a Laser Duplex printer with Ethernet network
>  interface. The last time I brought a printer was about 10 years ago.
> The previous one was a HP LaserJet 4L.
>
> Does anyone have any recommendations?

I've got a Xerox Phaser 8560DN. It's both duplex and colour.
Takes a while to warm up, but quality is good (and it was the
cheapest colour duplex laser I could find when I got it a few
years ago, but if you just want B&W there will be cheaper
alternatives).

And yes, it does network (and works from CUPS).

--
Be seeing you,                         http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.                        Mail/IM (Jabber): s...@glendale.org.uk