** Full Circle Podcast <fullcirclepodc...@googlemail.com> [2012-01-12 17:19]:
> For what it's worth, everyone I know who's bought either E-Systems or
> E-Machines branded kit (laptops and desktops) has had reliability troubles.
>
> Bargain bucket pricing means bargain bucket build quality.
** end quote [Full Circle Podcast]

On a related note, does anyone have any experience of the laptops sold by
Novatech? I'm considering whether to use them for a no-OS installed laptop to
put Linux on, so if anyone knows of hardware issues with any current ones, or
build quality issues - or perhaps how easy it is to get replacement batteries
for them when the time comes.