From: "Phuong Vo" <clari...@gmail.com>
To: "Hanoi Linux Users Group" <hanoilug at lists.hanoilug.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 11:01:03 PM GMT +07:00 Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta
Subject: Re: [HanoiLUG] Wireless card rtl8187 driver

2008/11/22 Truong Anh. Tuan <tuanta at iwayvietnam.com>:
> Hi J.C. et all,
>
> This way is not helpful for me.
> I even also tried to use its driver for WinXP from manufacturer.
>
> Anyone also has good ideas?
> Note that it's a built-in card.
>
> Kind regards,
> Tuan

It is really hard to find a solution without sufficient information,
for example, you can say what was the message when it say it doesn't
work etc... Or I think someone here could use ssh to fix your problem.

Remember that a lot of people on the internet got it working, so there
should be no reason for yours not to. I often got into trouble like
you too, just don't give up and everything will be alright.

Oh, and if anyone here have something to say about I have given up
with firefox then I have to said that it is impossible to fix the
problem, because it was caused by nvidia driver :)