Hi,

Thxs a lot. Could you kindly let us know how can we read and understand
the incoming request.

I read we need to carry out the below changes to capture the HAProxy
log.

edit the value of SYSLOGD in /etc/default/syslogd
SYSLOGD="-r"
Then set up syslog facility local0 and direct it to file
/var/log/haproxy.log or your desired location by editing
/etc/syslog.conf:

# Save HA-Proxy logs
local0.*
/var/log/haproxy_0.log
local1.*
/var/log/haproxy_1.log

Is there any way we can able to get the Log without making the above
changes as we don't have permission to modify the syslog.conf.

Thank You,
Sreeni T
Work : +1 781-302-6143
Cell   : +1 617-955-3736