Hi Ahmed,
small question/clarification request.
what happens when you directly browse to the jboss backend? like this http://jbosserver/jboss/ do you get this same "not found" ?

So haproxy is then forwarding the request like it should, but what i think you want is that haproxy will forward a request to http://haproxy/jboss/index.html to http://jbossserver/index.html , is that indeed what you want/expect? im not sure thats actually possible.. (also thinking about links send in a response would not point to the subfolder.)

greets PiBa-NL