Thanks. please check my last reply

>> Thanks. Am talking about the weights , if one server (x) assigned with
weight 125 and other server (y) with weight 12 ( added twice in the file) ,
we see x is getting half of the traffic compared to y. that means weigt has
no affects here?

in this case , server x should be getting 5 folds of connections of y
ideally. but something is preventing this . Am i right? in our case x is
getting only 50 percent of y ( we are calculating the number of
connections/sec) . how do we know how many connections haproxy keep it open
for a particular server?

--
Vijeesh K