Baptiste schreef op 7-9-2014 17:13:
On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 2:55 PM, PiBa-NL <piba.nl....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Baptiste,

Thanks that fixes my issue indeed with the following:
       tcp-request inspect-delay 10s
       tcp-request content track-sc1  base32+src  if METH_GET wp_login
       tcp-request content accept if HTTP

I didn't think about inspect-delay because both frontend and backend are
using 'mode http', and i only used to use inspect-delay with frontends using
tcp mode. Though maybe the 'tcp-request' should have given my that hint. The
'accept' must be below the 'track-sc1' to make it work.

Could you perhaps also add this to the blog article, or should i post a
comment under it for other people to not fall into the same mistake?

Thanks,
PiBa-NL