Hi Pavlos,

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 10:26:06PM +0200, Pavlos Parissis wrote:
> On 25/08/2015 11:21 ????, Willy Tarreau wrote:
> > On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 01:43:54PM +0200, Pavlos Parissis wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Please consider applying the attached patch.
> >
> > Applied, thank you Pavlos.
> >
> > Willy
> >

> Thanks for this awesome(missing) document.

Thank you. My goal is to write management.txt to explain how to manage
the process (start/stop/reload/signals/dump/etc) and then remove entirely
the outdated haproxy-{en,fr} files.

> BTW, will it be available in HTML format as the config guide?

Probably, the format is exactly the same so it should work fine with
Cyril's dconv utility. I've not tested and I know he's quite busy right
now so we'll probably have to wait a bit unless someone with spare time
wants to pass dconv over it to confirm it works fine or suggest changes :-)

Cheers,