Often I need to take tcpdump to analyze haproxy communication to clients and to
backend servers.
As we use haproxy as SSL termination point (haproxy SSL ofloading), at low
levels (so tcpdump level)
we see communication with client encrypted. There are simple solution so I can
do a tcpdump having
unencrypted communication ? Has haproxy some mechanism ?

I have 3 haproxy LBs with 2 L4 LBs balancing on haproxy LBs so I want to avoid
if possible to make more
complex infrastructure introducing some other intermediate proxy to do that, so
I make the communication
path as simple and equal to normal request path as possible.

Roberto