On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 3:14 AM, mlist <ml...@apsystems.it> wrote:

> Often I need to take tcpdump to analyze haproxy communication to clients
> and to backend servers.
>
> As we use haproxy as SSL termination point (haproxy SSL ofloading), at low
> levels (so tcpdump level)
>
> we see communication with client encrypted.

If you are not using DHE cyphers (but you should) then you can try ssldump.
In case of Diffie-Hellman though new encryption key is generated for each
ssl session so you are out of luck here.

> There are simple solution so I can do a tcpdump having
>
> unencrypted communication ? Has haproxy some mechanism ?

Not that I'm aware of but you can try chaining a local proxy where you can
see the traffic in clear text before you send the traffic to the backend .