Hi Bertrand,

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 12:13:32AM +0100, Bertrand Jacquin wrote:
> > And finally, If you can share with me your HA and
> > Nginx configurations, this could help.
>
> I'm attaching a strip down version of haproxy/nginx/php-fpm on which I
> can reproduice this issue.

I think another thing would be extremely useful, it would be a full-packet
network capture between haproxy and nginx so that we have the full headers,
the chunk sizes (if any) and the response timing, which generally matters a
lot. Ideally the dump in text (or binary) format in a distinct file using
curl -i would be nice as well.

Thanks!