Hi Christopher,

On 22/09/2016 14:59, Christopher Faulet wrote:
Le 22/09/2016 à 04:05, Bertrand Jacquin a écrit :
On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 08:16:09AM +0200, Willy Tarreau wrote:
Hi Bertrand,

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 12:13:32AM +0100, Bertrand Jacquin wrote:
And finally, If you can share with me your HA and
Nginx configurations, this could help.

I'm attaching a strip down version of haproxy/nginx/php-fpm on which I
can reproduice this issue.

I think another thing would be extremely useful, it would be a full-packet network capture between haproxy and nginx so that we have the full headers, the chunk sizes (if any) and the response timing, which generally matters a lot. Ideally the dump in text (or binary) format in a distinct file using
curl -i would be nice as well.

Sure thing, you will find attached a tcpdump between haproxy and nginx
along with a curl output.

I changed initial configuration to use TCP instead of UNIX socket for
capture purpose. I also removed the proxy protocol between haproxy and
nginx to get an easier output to parse.

Thanks for all these information. It helps me to find the bug. I
attached a patch. Could you check if it fixes your bug ?

Thanks a lot for this, I confirm this patch this the issue I was observing.

Cheers,

--
Bertrand