Hi Aleks,

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 09:35:39PM +0200, Willy Tarreau wrote:
> Hi Aleks,
>
> On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 09:23:45PM +0200, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:
> > > For now it only adds the "x-bogosity" header to the e-mail and still
> > > delivers it so that I can monitor the activity, but the purpose is to
> > > very quickly switch to dropping those marked as spam (which are the
> > > majority of those people complain about).
> > >
> > > I did a few configuration changes for this in the delivery path but
> > > nothing that should be visible except this new header. I'm just seeing
> > > the last spam marked as such, after a few other ones I'll configure it
> > > to block. If you notice that an e-mail from you seems to get blocked
> > > or to be bouncing, please do report it to me directly so that I can
> > > check what is happening.
> >
> > The mail from "ad3 <a...@qq.com>" was tagged like this.

> > Does this mean that this mail is not tagged as spam, right?
>
> Yep exactly. If at least we get rid of all the readable ads which
> require us to actually read the subjects before deleting them,
> that will be a nice improvement already.

By the way I found why it was tagged as "unsure" instead of "spam". I
didn't specify "-M" in the script so it didn't consider the input file
was an mbox, hence it probably used to consider the headers in the
evaluation, leading to a confusing result. With "-M" it clearly states
it's a spam.

I've now updated the script to locally archive these e-mails instead
of delivering them. I'll keep an eye on the for some time and will
deliver them manually if I see some wrong blocking.

Cheers,