Hi

On 22.09.2016 17:41, Willy Tarreau wrote:
For now it only adds the "x-bogosity" header to the e-mail and still
delivers it so that I can monitor the activity, but the purpose is to
very quickly switch to dropping those marked as spam (which are the
majority of those people complain about).

I noticed that this header is included in the patch file of

    [Patch] BUILD: Make use of accept4() on OpenBSD.

as well: https://www.mail-archive.com/haproxy@formilux.org/msg23757.html

While this does not lead to problems with git it certainly does not look like this is how it should work, so I thought I'd let you know in case you miss it.

Tim