Hi Willy,

Am 12.03.2017 um 14:51 schrieb Willy Tarreau:
> You're welcome. It's possible that I'll ask you to test a patch or two
> if I find anything suspicious, given that for now you're the first one
> to observe this issue.

sure, but next week I will not be able to test anything, so take your time.

I do not really understand why no one else has faced the problem.
Maybe no one has update yet (the new version went one week ago into
FreeBSD ports and here only to HEAD and not the quarterly branch).

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook