Hi Willy,

Sorry to bother you, just a quick question if I may.

Does support for QUIC imply we'd have rudimentary UDP support as well
or is it only going to support QUIC Protocol?

Aaron West

Loadbalancer.org Ltd.

www.loadbalancer.org

+1 888 867 9504 / +44 (0)330 380 1064
aa...@loadbalancer.org

LEAVE A REVIEW | DEPLOYMENT GUIDES | BLOG