Le 11/04/2018 à 01:31, Hessam Mirsadeghi a écrit :
Hi,

I have a simple Lua http-response action script that leads to segmentation fault in haproxy. The Lua script is a simple call to txn.res:forward(0). A sample haproxy config and the Lua script files are attached. The backend is simply an nginx instance which responds with 204 No Content.

The commit that introduces this problem is:
commit 8a5949f2d74c3a3a6c6da25449992c312b183ef3
    BUG/MEDIUM: http: Switch the HTTP response in tunnel mode as earlier as possible

Any ideas?

Hi,

I'm unable to reproduce the segfault using your example. Could you provide the output of "haproxy -vv" and the full backtrace of your segfault ?

Christopher Faulet