Le 12/04/2018 à 14:51, Hessam a écrit :
Thanks for your response Christopher.

What I want is to overwrite each http response with another custom response.
I'm not talking about manipulating headers only; I want to overwrite the whole
response.

AKAIK, using Lua it is no possible. I guess you want to alter the response. If so, the only way to achieve this is to write a filter to do what you want. But the current API is far to be easy to use, especially for the body rewriting. We planned to make things simpler but it takes time and needs internal (and important) refactoring first.

On the other hand, if you just need to generate a custom response on some criteria of the request, you can use a Lua applet.

--
Christopher Faulet