Le 12/04/2018 à 17:41, Hessam Mirsadeghi a écrit :
But using an applet on a request will prevent the request from being sent to the backend servers; I still want backend servers to receive the request.
So, there is nothing much to do apart writing a filter. As I said, this is not trivial at all. And unfortunately, to rewrite the entire response, the current filter API will not be your friend. But, definitely, this cannot be achieved using Lua. HAProxy was not designed to do HTTP messages rewriting.

--
Christopher Faulet